AMP3D’s extensible SaaS platform for predictive analytics processes “Big” physiological monitoring Data in real time and—at a glance—enables proactive intervention, improved outcomes, and cost savings throughout the healthcare delivery continuum.
Analyze Big Data and predict potentially catastrophic illness
- SaaS platform makes sense of “Big Data” in health care in real time.
- Immediately enables earlier intervention and better outcomes by using “signatures” of respiratory and cardiovascular instability to predict potentially catastrophic events.
- Predicts critical illness—like respiratory decompensation leading to emergent intubation, hemorrhage, and severe sepsis—that can quadruple mortality and increase lengths-of-stay by 9 days on average.
- Processes physiological monitoring and EHR data via patented algorithms, and displays results in an actionable, intuitive, and mobile-ready format called CoMET® (Continuous Monitoring of Event Trajectories).
- Growing database of 100+ TB of monitoring data for clinician-adjudicated events comprising 10,000 patients and 1,000 cases of sepsis, bleeding, and intubation.
- Can install CoMET in under 24 hours—without new networks or sensors—using a single, real-time interface across wall monitors, desktops, and mobile devices.
- MedTech Innovator semi-finalist, ranked 6th among 325 competitors globally at AdvaMed 2015, and received a Becton Dickinson Mentor Award.